Listening to: Sprawl II - Arcade Fire
Reading: Birdsong - Sebastian Faulkes
Playing: Ravenwood Fair
1. what does your deviantart name mean and why?
It means double heart, I got it from a manga I was apparently reading at the time of making this account.
2. what fandom were you obsessed with when you joined and what are you into now?
Hmm, back then it was more anime/manga like Naruto and Death Note, but now, definitely more TV fandoms like Sherlock and things and er, stuff for chillunz that probably shouldn't be fandomed about.
3. how many watchers do you have now?
...I don't actually know. FORTY-THREE.
4. name 3 of your favorite artists on da.
~HelzCullen - she is brilliant even though we've both kind of taken dA hiatuses and I'm biased because I know her in real life
~honorary-cullen - the reason I still sign on every now and then to have a chat, she's not the best poet ever yet, but lots of potential and definitely a lovely girl to look out for
*Lora8 - sheer prettiness every bloody time
5. do you comment, fav, or both?
I used to comment a lot, but now I'm afraid of replies =___=' because I still have over 500 dating from last year so now I just favourite if I like something.
6. do you participate in clubs' contests here on da?
No, not enough commitment.
7. what is your most popular submission?
'annabbelle' - probably because it was made a DD.
8. what are your favorite non-anime tv shows?
Sherlock, Doctor Who, Misfits, Glee (sort of), Would I Lie To You?, Mock the Week, QI etc. etc.
9. what are the things you wish you could draw better?
10. summer or winter?
Winter, when the wind bites a little.
11. rain or sun?
Rain when inside.
Sun when inside/outside.
12. what are your favorite types of music?
13. pc or mac?
"I'm a PC, and I'll probably rickroll you in the near future because I haven't done that before!"
14. anime or manga?
hmmm, subbed anime. or manga. idk, it's been a while since I've sampled either.
15. coke or pepsi?
Neither, dislike fizzy drinks.
16. read or tv?
Read if there's a book available, TV in the mornings/afternoons/evenings.
17. how many hours a day do you spend on da?
not very long at all. like an hour every week.
18. name a hidden talent.
Not being able to crack eggs properly.
19. flash or traditional cartoons?
Cartoons. They're jolly.
20. what is your favorite fast food restaurant?
don't really eat fast food. it's a) not fast enough for me b) too much effort. I like places like Noodlebar/Noodle Nation or whatever they're called now that do take-out so you can take the noodles home and nom them.
21. what are your top 3 favorite books? [not manga]
Life of Pi, The Book Thief, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
22. wii or playstation?
Playstation? I suppose. don't really game.
have you noticed how I'm a fail of a person?
23. name 4 of your favorite bands/singers.
Arcade Fire, Broken Social Scene, The Bravery, Modest Mouse
24. are you a fast, slow, or medium typist?
25. do you like denny's?
26. what is your favorite smiley?
27. what is your favorite type of pie?
some kind of fruit.
28. have you ever stayed up for 24 hours?
No. Captain Failwuss.
29. do you go on youtube a lot?
Not often, just to check on some youtubers/find music.
30. are you a member on any other sites besides da?
facebook, livejournal, err
31. do you cosplay?
32. fruits or sweets?
fruit! oh god, cherries, strawberries, peaches, plums, nectarines, apricots, wait this is just a long list of fruit now.
33. plain, buttered or salted popcorn?
34. have you skipped school?
No. Superintendent Epicfailwuss.
35. have you been on a plane?
36. have you swam in an ocean?
No, but I have in a river.
37. have you been ice skating?
No. Chief Superintendent Lolcatfailwuss.
38. favorite vacation spot?
39. ever been on tv?
I may have done, I'm not really sure.
40. favorite salad and dressing?
SALAD. um, lettuce, chickpeas/kidney beans, cucumber, tomato, sweetcorn, red pepper with honey and mustard dressing. or a shit one I bollocksed up with vinegar and herbs that apparently grow in the garden.
41. what do you do to relax?
sit there. very effective.
42. what is the last film you saw in the theater?
I don't even know, it was a disgustingly long time ago.
43. favorite sandwich?
cheese, plz. also, posh egg salad ones?
44. if you could go anywhere in the world...
see my overseas friends. see the Northern lights.
45. favorite time of the day?
6 - 8 am
46. what did you want to be when you were little?
A journalist. At least, that's what I told my parents because they wanted me to become a journalist.
47. what do you want to be now?
Poet? Writer? maybe even still a journalist despite journalism being a massive writing turn-off for me.
48. if you could eat with one person, who would it be?
Dead/famous person. Or both! killing two birds, one stone.
49. what person would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
forever? D:, probably anyone because enclosed spaces for long period of time = murder.
50. when is your birthday?
last day of June.
51. favorite type of ice cream?
Neapolitan. all ice creams. mint. stuff with chocolate in. TIRAMISU. everything.
52. last book you read?
The English Patient
53. which store would you max out a credit card at?
bookshop? clothes shop? I've started developing this incredibly clichéd interest in shoes.
54. do you buy / sell / both on ebay?
Not really, Amazon ftw.
55. what is the most annoying thing people ask you?
It's a conversation, actually. My mum loves bragging to everyone she meets about how I've won this poetry competition and the first thing they ask is "What was it about?". terrible question.
56. favorite all time movie?
maybe The Truman Show on a serious note.
57. what was your favorite show when you were a kid?
Pokemon? Sailor Moon.
58. what are you listening to right now?
Steady As She Goes - The Raconteurs
59. what is the last thing you ate?
Salad, potato croquets.
60. if you were a crayon what color would you be?
61. what is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex
um, face, hair, ass. (the last is embarrassing)
62. favorite sport to play?
63. favorite day of the year?
When blackberries ripen in September/October and you can pick them on the way home.
64. hugs or kisses?
Hugs all the time. Permanent hugs.
65. vanilla or chocolate?
66. favorite board game?
67. favorite smells?
fruity shampoo, boysmell, baking smells.
68. what inspires you?
Whatever's around me.
69. do you have any piercings?
Ears, one on each. Supersuperintendent Epiclolcatfailoops.
70. how many siblings do you have?
1, older sister.
71. bacon bits or croutons?
72. favorite day of the week?
73. favorite phrase?
some song/book quote.
74. favorite restaurant?
75. favorite animal?
small fluffy things. I like baby things. especially ducks.
76. favorite thing to do outside.
77. favorite thing to do when it's raining?
Be inside and look at it.
78. favorite disney character?
Doug from Up.
79. do you like coffee?
No. Love the smell, and coffee cake, but unless it's milk and sugar with coffee flavouring - I don't like it.
80. tag 6 people (randomly in no order)